Are you connected to top-notch talent?
Quettra is looking to hire for multiple positions. We want your help because we want the best. See the job openings on our jobs page. We want the best from the industry, and we’re prepared to pay for it. We’re offering a bounty of $15,000, yes you heard right, fifteen thousand dollars for each hire.
How to Submit Your Referral
Your referral has been sent!
Thank you for referring a friend to us. We'll get in touch with you shortly to discuss the next step.
Sorry...there was an error.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please email us your referral directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referral Program Rules & Guidelines
- This program is open only to Quettra, Inc.'s friends and families. For an individual to qualify as Quettra, Inc.'s friend/family, he/she must be connected to a Quettra, Inc. employee on LinkedIn at the time of making a referral. Recruiters and Quettra, Inc. employees are not eligible.
- The program begins on August 1, 2014 and can be terminated at Quettra’s sole discretion. Termination of the program is automatic when this posting is removed from Quettra, Inc.'s website. Referrals received during this period will be eligible for the referral bonus program if they meet all other rules of the program.
- Referred candidate must be hired and start their first day of employment as a full-time Quettra, Inc. employee no later than six months from the date of referral.
- There is no limit to the number of people you can refer. Each referral must be submitted in separate emails.
- Resumes must include referral’s full contact information (first and last name, phone, email, street address).
- All referrals must be interested in the position (please don't send us just names!).
- All referrals must meet the requirements for the job as determined by Quettra in its discretion.
- Quettra, Inc. will attempt to contact all referrals within 5 business days after submission.
- Referred candidates already present in the Quettra candidate database are not eligible for registration as a referral. You will be notified within a reasonable time after the time of submittal if this is the case.
- Quettra, Inc. will retain the final right to determine in good faith whether to pay/ not pay any referral bonus. Moreover, where two or more referees refer the same candidate for employment, the referral source eligible for award will be the one who submits the referral first through email@example.com.
- All submissions will be tracked by Quettra, Inc.
- All referrals must have a legal right to work in the U.S.
- VISA sponsorship is available for those currently on an H1-B VISA.
- Relocation assistance may be provided.
- All submitted resumes become the property of Quettra, Inc.
- If your referral is hired, you’ll be notified within a few days after the referral accepts our offer of employment.
- Payment will be made after the new hire has been with the Company in good standing as an employee for 90 days as determined by Quettra, Inc.
- Referral awards and the criteria for awarding them may be modified at the discretion of the Company at any time prior to the hiring of this position.
- Awards will be paid in the local currency, subject to the deduction of the applicable local taxes.
Quettra, Inc. is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. No third party applications accepted.
Submitting a referral does not automatically constitute eligibility for a referral award; eligibility to receive a referral award will be determined i) if the referred candidate is hired and ii) after the successful completion of the 90 day required employment period. Quettra, Inc. has discretion to terminate or change the rules of this offer at any time prior to the hiring of this position. As a condition to this award program, you agree that Quettra, Inc. has full discretion at any time to change the rules of this award, change the requirements for this position, accept or reject any candidate for any reason, and terminate the hire in this position at any time and for any reason. Any disputes under this award program will be governed by binding arbitration conducted in San Francisco by a single arbitrator under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Each party will pay its own legal fees and expenses regardless of the outcome.
Feel free to direct any follow up questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.