At Quettra, we’re fortunate to be sitting atop mobile install and usage data from over 75M Android users spread out in more than 150 countries. In addition to helping mobile developers improve the core metrics affecting their businesses, we decided it is time to share the insights we learn from our data with the world. Starting this quarter, we will put out quarterly reports that will take a closer look at apps, analyze emerging trends and patterns, and examine the user/app relationship.
The 2015 Q1 Report, written by Deepti Chafekar and Hope Armstrong, will provide key insights including:
- Facebook apps reign the app market with most installs and usage
- Communication apps has a strong foothold in Asia
- Selfie, photo, and video editing apps see a surge across the globe
- Mobile recharge and online shopping apps are on the rise in India
- Crossy Road and Dubsmash are killing it
The highlights above are just some of the insights contained in this quarter’s report. Download the full 47-page report to access information that will give you and your business a competitive edge.